Monday, May 30, 2011

Uploading An E-Book On Goodreads- Definitely Possible

image from www.bligbook.com- from an article, by Robin-Shah, with links to 5 websites about sites with free e-books

Our Engl 295 class is considering writing an e-book for our final project.  One detail that we have been trying to figure out is how we can distribute to the online audience and who our subject audience was going to be.  Our class has really enjoyed the Goodreads site, so we wondered if there might be a way to post our book on their website.  I had remembered opening an e-book of Jane Eyre on their website so I started researching.  I thought that I had figured out how it would work to upload an e-book, but I wanted to make sure, so I wrote Goodreads Support.  Below is the letter that I wrote to them:

Patrick from Goodreads Support responded the very next day with this message:

Now our class has an outlet to post our e-Book.  I am really excited to see the response to our book on the website once it has been posted....but first, to write the book.

2 comments:

  1. that's so cool! i think goodreads will be a great place to put our ebook considering its popularity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really exciting! Looking forward to moving ahead with this.

    ReplyDelete